Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Running on Diesel Fuel!

Welcome to my running blog!  I hope you'll find my thoughts on life and running interesting and entertaining.   "Diesel" is a nickname and a badass alter-ego born during a rough patch in life.  Ever since then, Diesel is that inner-strength I tap into when I get whiney and my runs start to feel weak.  That's when I'm running on Diesel Fuel!!   
 
I love to Run!  Running is cheaper than therapy, so when I'm out there putting one foot in front of the other I usually have my best ideas, my greatest thoughts and many lightbulb moments! ("A-Ha! I should start a blog!").

Who I Am
"I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I do not feel ashamed..." ~ Meredith Brooks
Fun song from the '90's and it kind of sums up who I am.  I can be edgy.  I can be shocking.  I can say things that may offend.  I can also be boring and quiet. You may find all of that in this blog!  In fact, I hope that you do, because there is nothing worse than the same-ole, same-ole!!  Please read on and always let me know what you think.

Run Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment